There are a ton of variables that go into the perfect formula between venture capitalists and CEOs.
In this episode, John and Chip discuss:
- The characteristics and habits of the best entrepreneurs
- Why venture capitalists should be supportive but also know how to push their CEOs
- How Chip’s new female-focused fund called XFactor Ventures is supporting women founders
- Advice for first-time founders
- Flybridge Capital’s / Chip Hazard’s Article Series – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
- Peter Thiel — Zero to One
- Jeff Bussgang‘s Mastering the VC Game
- Fundraising resources: How to Raise Money When You’re an Underdog
- John’s Mental Candy Newsletter
Listen to this episode HERE.
If you have a question, join the discussion on Instagram @ceoplaybook.co