In this #CEO episode, David talks about his favorite books along with 4 reading systems he urges entrepreneurs to use. Plus, he goes over:
- His advice to new CEOs in the current economy
- Why it’s a Drift company value to always be learning
- How to learn from other’s painful experiences
Books & resources mentioned:
- Seeking Wisdom by Peter Bevelin
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- Powerful by Patty McCord
- Conversational Marketing by David Cancel & Dave Gerhardt
- From Impossible to Inevitable by Aaron Ross & Jason Lemkin
- Behind the Cloud by Marc Benioff & Carlye Adler
- Ogilvy on Advertising by David Ogilvy
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini, Ph.D.
- The Books Every Startup CEO Should Read
Listen to this episode HERE.
If you have a question, join the discussion on Instagram @ceoplaybook.co